A Garden Beginning

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

What a great camera


Here's a picture of me (Since Lisa asked). This may shock people who haven't yet seen me with a beard. Today I learned how to "stitch" my photos to create a panorama, but, sadly, I can't post any of them. It's really cool. I took tons of pictures today for The Arboretum so they can design and redesign garden areas while plants are dead and snow-covered during the winter. Somehow I'll figure out how to post the panoramas. Take care everyone. I have a phone interview tomorrow with the Thomas Payne Foundation which is a non-profit nursery of native plants down in the L.A. area. I'm not sure I want to go to L.A (I hate driving, heat, smog and overpopulation). If they offer me the job I'll tell them I'll have to think about it. It's in Sun Valley, a district I know very little about.

2 Comments:

At 2:53 AM, Blogger Ryann Pinnegar said...

Your mom told me that you had one, but it was still a surprise.

 
At 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey,
I like it. My roommate said that you look like a lumbarjack. I like the natural look. I love your page and I miss you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home